Spots Duo Kit
Therapeutics Spots Duo Kit contains a powerful combination of products that target spots & help keep your skin spot free, ideal for oily skin.
The products are formulated with botanical actives able to penetrate pores, lifting out ingrained dirt, grime, excess oil and bacteria without drying out the skin. Many premium skin care brands contain mineral oil (liquid paraffin) which sits on the surface of the skin, preventing the pores from clearing, forming small white lumps, bumps, blackheads and a bumpy surface which looks dull. Essential oils are renown for treating acne as they contain natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tea Tree: a popular choice for treating acne or spots because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Peppermint: gives these products antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, helping cool skin , it also is preventive in keeping the spot from forming.
- Geranium: for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, geranium oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones.
- Aloe Vera: the key for healing and repair.
- Cucumber: high content of vitamins, polyphenols, tannins, minerals and other nutrients. Astringent properties help to balance oily skin and improve the appearance of large pores and acne.
Face Wash Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), Phenoxyethanol, Peppermint (Mentha arvensis), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Ethyhexylglycerine, Glycerin, Naturally occurring allergens: Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol.
Spot Serum Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Peppermint (Mentha arvensis), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Ethyhexylglycerine, Glycerin, Naturally occurring allergens: Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol.